Recognition of foreign qualifications

Individuals who have studied abroad have the option to get their studies evaluated in Iceland.

Further information:

If an individual seeks recognition of foreign education in order to continue education, a request for recognition is addressed to the receiving school or to Enic/Naric (Information Office of the University of Iceland):

If one intends to seek professional recognition in regulated professions, a request should be sent to a competent authority:


Further information in English: